Saturday, August 14, 2010

Clarity

My first blog! Well, to be honest this is not my first time blogging.There is my family blog which shamefully, I'll admit, I haven't contributed to since November 2008.


So, here it is. My own official blog! I wonder if participating in the blog world is going to better who I am or some miraculous thing occurs once I push "publish post"?! Let's be realistic here, probably not. But, bettering who I am; maybe. Time will tell. I honestly think a person can have a better perspective on life when they record or write about their own experiences whether it be negative or positive. I speak about clarity. Oh, sweet clarity! I know I don't only speak for myself when I say, once there is clarity...there is peace. When I am in a situation that's unclear, even to the point of being doubtful about my ability to comprehend, I know clarity will some how find its way in. For example, margarine or butter? Seriously! Margarine or butter?! I know I am not the only person who has stood staring at the margarine and butter section wondering... which one I should purchase? Which one is better for me--health wise? Which one is less likely to put me in the hospital in twenty years? If you really think about it, it can become mind torturing. So, I do my research, and by educating myself I make a decision from my discoveries. I now have clarity, and with that clarity I no longer have doubt. With confidence I can breeze through the margarine and butter section knowing which one to choose. But wait! What's this?Salted or unsalted? Ugh! It never ends!

To end my first blog posting, I want to say I'm excited to have a place to express my formation of mental objects (thoughts) and to share my extraordinaire experiences with you, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment