Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What makes you happy?

Last night I was having one of those "Why is my life so, BLAH!" moments. Then after a while of rolling around all of those pointless thoughts of misery. I began to think, my life really isn't that shabby. Yes, I do have my downfalls. But come on, how bad are they when you compare them to others? Very mediocre. VERY. I am truly blessed and I need not to forget that. So I thought I would share with you my top **eleven things that truly make me happy. *I'm considering this a therapy session. We all need one THOSE every once and a while. Don't you think? I hope I don't bore you!

*If you have a mother, you most likely need therapy.
** That's all that would fit. LOL!


1. FAMILY


2. FRIENDS

3. THE SOUTH




4. TEMPLES

5. THE OCEAN

6. MY HERITAGE 7. DANCING


8. PEONIES

9. CUPCAKES

10. FERRIS WHEEL


11. SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment